Author/editor Keith Cadieux visits my university creative writing class. This is the first of a two-part episode: the first part is available here.
Resources discussed in this episode:
- Keith’s book GAZE
- Keith’s anthology THE SHADOW OVER PORTAGE AND MAIN, which contains an introduction by myself and a short story by my pseudonym Richard Crow and the short story “Stuck” by Keith, which we discuss
- ChiZine Publications
- Tor novellas
- Postscripts to Darkness
- Weird Fiction Review
- THE MARTIAN by Andy Weir (affiliate link)
- Adam Nevill
- E.L. James
- BE THE GATEWAY by Dan Blank (affiliate link)
- Quattro Books
- Craig Davidson / Nick Cutter
- Book*hug Press
- Coach House Books
- THE CONSPIRACY AGAINST THE HUMAN RACE: A CONTRIVANCE OF HORROR by Thomas Ligotti (affiliate link)
- THE LAST NOVEL by David Markson (affiliate link)
Thank you for listening!
Want a free horror comic?
Join the Stranger Fiction newsletter!