Subscribe to the Writing the Wrong Way podcast and check out the archives!
Author/editor Keith Cadieux visits my university creative writing class. This is the first of a two-part episode: the first part is available here.
Resources discussed in this episode:
- Keith’s book GAZE
- Keith’s anthology THE SHADOW OVER PORTAGE AND MAIN, which contains an introduction by myself and a short story by my pseudonym Richard Crow and the short story “Stuck” by Keith, which we discuss
- ChiZine Publications
- Tor novellas
- Postscripts to Darkness
- Weird Fiction Review
- THE MARTIAN by Andy Weir (affiliate link)
- Adam Nevill
- E.L. James
- BE THE GATEWAY by Dan Blank (affiliate link)
- Quattro Books
- Craig Davidson / Nick Cutter
- Book*hug Press
- Coach House Books
- THE CONSPIRACY AGAINST THE HUMAN RACE: A CONTRIVANCE OF HORROR by Thomas Ligotti (affiliate link)
- THE LAST NOVEL by David Markson (affiliate link)
Music by Patrick Short (aka Electric Candles), who is better known as Kindest Cuts
Photography by Michael Sanders of Electric Monk Media
Art Design by author S.M. Beiko
Thank you for listening!
Want a free horror comic?
Join the Stranger Fiction newsletter!